- Rates are for single and double occupancy and include our “made from scratch” homemade breakfast and afternoon tea service with Paula’s baked treats. Rates are subject to NH rooms and meals taxes. We can accommodate additional guests (18 months or older) in several rooms for an additional charge of $45 per night per additional guest and $55 per night during Peak Foliage season.
- We accept cash, traveler’s checks, Visa, and MasterCard. If you are paying by cash, it is collected at the time of check-in and a credit card is required to secure the reservation. Personal checks (received within 5 days of the reservation request date) are accepted.
One night's deposit or 50% of total booking (whichever is greater) is required at the time of booking. Deposits are applied to last day of reservation. Early checkouts forfeit the deposit and are responsible for all nights booked. We accept Visa and MasterCard at the time of booking.
Any special packages involving the purchase of advance tickets including Journey to the North Pole (Polar Express) for example require full payment at the time of reservation.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
- Check in is 4:00 to 8:00 pm. Please call us if you'll be arriving after 8:00 pm so we can make arrangements for you to obtain your room key.
Check out is by 10:30 am.
- Parking is available in our large parking lot. There is an unloading and loading zone in front of the porch upon arrival and departure.
MINIMUM NIGHT STAYS
- Two-night stays are required on weekends. A three-night reservation is required on Columbus Day and New Year’s Eve weekends. Some exceptions can be made if we are contacted in advance.
- Refund of deposit less a $35 cancellation fee will be credited with 14 days notice in writing via email or letter, except during Fall Foliage, which requires 21 days notice and a $45 cancellation fee. Any special packages involving the purchase of advance tickets, including Journey to the North Pole (Polar Express) and the New Year’s Eve Special, for example, are non-refundable.
Unlike some hotels, we do not "overbook" our rooms. We hold guest reservations for the dates our guests request. Thus, we need to refuse other potential guests. As a result, if a guest leaves earlier than their reservation departure date, they will be charged for the entire reservation unless we can rent the room to another guest.
Gift Certificates are non-refundable. However, they can be applied to another date if a request to change the original booking is received within 21 days of the original booking date.
- At our Bed and Breakfast, we serve a full gourmet breakfast, either savory one day or sweet the next from 8:30 to 9:30 am. Coffee and tea are available on the buffet table at 7:30 am. We can provide a travel breakfast for guests who have to leave the inn before breakfast, but need to be informed at check-in time.
Afternoon tea service with Paula’s homemade baked treats are served around 5:00 pm each day.
- We welcome children of all ages. There will be an additional charge of $45 per night and $55 per night during Peak Foliage season for children 18 months and older.
- Even though we have a rescue dog, we do not accept pets at our inn. However, if you plan to travel with your pet, you can reserve an overnight stay at Karla's Pet Rendevous located in Conway, NH about 15 minutes from our inn. We leave our dog there when we travel and he is well cared for and contentedly happy when we pick him up upon our return. Please go to the Karla's Pet Rendevous website for more information on overnight stays and day care.
- The Buttonwood offers a smoke-free environment in the interior of the inn. Please ask us where the designated area is outside of the inn. For safety reasons and out of courtesy to other guests, smoking is not allowed in the inn. If any of the contents of a room have been contaminated or damaged due to smoking, a $150 cleaning/repair fee will be charged.